No refined sugar.
No artificial sweeteners.
i.e. NOT FILLED WITH SHIT.
Vegan friendly + Gluten free.
Enjoy this sweet treat without all the bad stuff.
100g rolled oats
110g cashews or almonds
pinch of salt
25g coconut sugar
65g coconut oil
220g sugar free organic jam (I used cherry)
90g berries (I used raspberries)
natural peanut butter
salted peanuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a 8×8 tin with parchment paper.
- Add oats, cashews, salt and coconut sugar into a food processor or Nutri Bullet and pulse until you achieve a fine texture.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the melted coconut oil. Mix with a spoon until all dry ingredients create a liquid paste.
- Pour the mixture into your tin and even out.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the edges are slightly golden brown.
- While thats cooking, add your jam and berries of choice into a saucepan and heat over a low heat for roughly 10 minutes until pourable. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Once ready, carefully pour the jam over the top of the base and spread into an even layer.
- Dollop teaspoon sized amounts of peanut butter over the jam and use the end of the spoon to create swirls. Add crushed slated peanuts over the top and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely until set- 2 hours. Once cooled lift the bars out the tin and cut into squares.