“Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers.” – Voltaire
Have a go at answering these thought provoking questions to yourself.
1. Why don’t you do things you know you should be doing?
2. If nothing could ever fail what would you do?
3. If you were dying, would you worry about what went wrong today?
4. What do you want your life to be in 5 years?
5. Am I who I want to be?
6. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
7. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
8. If you had to ask one person one question and they had to answer truthfully, what would it be and who would you ask?
9. If karma was coming back to you would it help or hurt you?
10. Do you want your children to be ‘just like you’?
11. What makes you special?
12. If your life was a movie, what would be the title?
13. What questions did you skip, because you couldn’t handle it?
14. Would you like to sign up for my Newsletter by quickly clicking here?
15. Do you think you should share this blog post?